I love eccentricities that are grounded in humor.
Bushyshrub/ Electricpop/ Dajayjay/ Kitty/

Posted on: 7.17.2014 @ 4:08 AM |

Post a Comment


I'm sorry that I mumble when I feel overwhelmed
Especially when I know people care
I just couldn't pick the right words to say
And I hate to cry in front of others
I rather do it privately
So as to not be a burden

I'm sorry that these past few days I lack the energy
Or motivation to look happy in front of the crowd
Understand that I'm also weak and fragile
I may look tough and carefree
But when I can't bear the load that I have
My knees weaken, my disposition sad and my heart's in pain

I'm sorry for not being cute
And acting mighty when in fact I'm not
I'll surrender everything, I'll pick up from where I've been
If it seems that I'm not trusting anyone
No, I just don't want anyone else to feel responsible
My head's full of thousand things to say
Yet I don't have the courage to convey them

I'll pick up from where I've been
Just wait
This is a fleeting moment
Trust me

I'll even be more bubbly the next time you see me

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.