I love eccentricities that are grounded in humor.
Bushyshrub/ Electricpop/ Dajayjay/ Kitty/

Posted on: 5.05.2014 @ 7:39 AM |

Blogger Camille Dajay said on May 12, 2014 at 5:01 AM  

:( hang in there Gel.

Post a Comment

Retribution

In retrospect, my emotional quotient run low. There were times when I felt numb--but not in an "emo" way. Numb, in the sense that my brain dictated that I should dwell more on one thing: to feel its impact and then react, I guess. However, indifference got in the way. Probably, it was my way of protecting myself. I'm never emotional when I'm sad. My mom knows this. When it's too big a shoes for me to fit in, I crawl back into my bed and do the weeping with my face buried in my pillow (without anyone knowing, or so I thought). But when my dog died, it was as if I've let everything get out of my system. Suddenly the wall that I've built around myself shattered; my fortress collapsed. 


I'm not really sure if I'm getting there. All I know is that right now I'm blessed that the people surrounding me provides a good support-- emotionally and spiritually speaking. Everyday I go to work hyped-up and I go back home smiling. I learn, I laugh and I'm continually inspired to be a better person. It's humbling to know that there are people who genuinely cares and invests on you. 

I want to give back, I really do. Maybe not in a grandeur fireworks-and-champagne kind of way but rather in a more subtle "maangas", kind of way. 

Hintayin niyo.

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.